Simply brushes on easily giving a rich deep color, creating a subtle metallic sheen. The unusual mica pigment dries to a genuine metallic sheen which can be polished to a high shine. It has a rich deep color and very good covering power, ideal for a wide range of applications. It is highly durable and is heat and water resistant, being easy to apply, with good brushing and spreading properties.
- Ideal for interior walls, pottery, furniture, picture frames
- Heat and water resistant, highly durable
- For interior or exterior use
- Silky lustre finish
- Covers 85 square feet per quart
- Dries in up to 2 hours, recoat in 4 hours
- Antique Gold - Available in 50g, Pint, Quart & Gallon